Today I stayed inside most of the time looking at the computer.
I didn’t talk to anyone.
I went to have a cigarette that I borrowed from someone else.
A guy with dirt on his clothes came up to me.
He looked like he used to be a Harvard professor but then decided to not do that anymore and live without anything instead.
He asked, “Can I have one of your cigarettes?”
“I just have this one.”
“I can tell by looking at your feet that you are uncomfortable where you are.”
- jacinerawr reblogged this from fundrawtime
- quickermorequickly reblogged this from fundrawtime
- confusementation likes this
- todosnickcage reblogged this from fundrawtime
- awesomest-g-dane likes this
- zeathefourth likes this
- wetfromtherain reblogged this from fundrawtime
- beccadarling likes this
- alalai likes this
- sugary-sweet-machines likes this
- wordocalypse likes this
- saltystockings likes this
- umbrella21 likes this
- unnoticed-and-necessary likes this
- fundrawtime posted this