Best friends Series.
Colleen was my neighbor from the 2nd grade to the 3rd grade. She always wanted to be the boy in every game and I had to be the girl. Her hair was beautiful and she didn’t brush it. She was a popular kid and the boss of everyone. One time she did something having nothing to do with me that got her in trouble and because I was her best friend her mom thought a good punishment would be “you are not allowed to play with Casey.” Because Colleen was a popular kid she could play with all the other kids in the neighborhood and did but I could not play because of her mom’s rule and because I was not popular. So I sat alone in my room all week.
This is when I started questioning rules.
- lentower likes this
- mary2point5 reblogged this from fundrawtime
- thepaintr likes this
- almostnormal-ish likes this
- ambivalentnarwhal likes this
- tempestine likes this
- rookden likes this
- awesomest-g-dane likes this
- linnefaulk likes this
- qualia-of-blogging likes this
- deadseamonkey reblogged this from fundrawtime
- littleredwolverine reblogged this from fundrawtime
- rossbennett likes this
- junk-pile likes this
- hi-im-liran reblogged this from fundrawtime
- hi-im-liran likes this
- ifellowedsleep likes this
- misterblackbird reblogged this from fundrawtime
- cmbeer likes this
- fundrawtime posted this